Grey Coast Irish Whiskey
VAT included if applicable for this product. If you provide a delivery address outside of the EU, VAT will be removed before you pay. Shipping calculated at checkout.
By Grey Coast
- Country of Produce: Ireland
- Whiskey Type: Blend
- ABV: 40%
- Bottle Volume: 70cl
Grey Coast Irish Whiskey is a collaboration between professional golfer Graeme McDowell and family-owned Boann Distillery located just north of Dublin, Ireland.
Grey Coast Irish Whiskey is crafted using a unique combination of casks and whiskey styles that give Grey Coast its inviting and unforgettable flavour profile. The Virgin American Oak casks imbue notes of warm vanilla and delicious honeycomb, which invite the imbiber in to the glass to discover a whole host of other flavours. Undertones of luscious golden syrup expertly layered by the ex-bourbon barrels playfully swirl in the glass and are complemented by Oloroso sherry casks’ notes of raisin, almond and hints of spice.
- 60% 1st fill Bourbon barrels matured with Single Grain Irish Whiskey (Vanilla, Honey, Apple, Pear, Caramel)
- 25% Virgin American Oak (alligator char) barrels matured with Single Grain Irish Whiskey (Vanilla, Creaminess, Caramel, Oak)
- 10% Virgin American Oak (alligator char) barrels matured with Single Malt Irish Whiskey (Vanilla, Creaminess, Butterscotch, Maltiness, Oak)
- 5% Oloroso Sherry casks matured with Single Malt Irish Whiskey (Sweetness, Dried Red Berries, Raisins, Sultanas, Walnut)
Nose: Honeycomb, dried fruits, elderflower, with hints of almond and vanilla.
Palate: Warm vanilla, honeycomb, golden syrup, sweet citrus, with a slight herbal note complementing at the back.
Finish: Warm and sweet with honeycomb and dried fruits in the finish.