Two Stacks – Blender's Cut Cask Strength
- Country of Produce: Ireland
- Whiskey Type: Blend
- ABV: 65%
- Bottle Volume: 70cl
- Distillery: Great Northern Distillery
Adopting the same complex blend that gives Two Stacks — The First Cut its distinct character; The Blenders Cut — Cask Strength showcases its true identity. Allowing each component to be rested in hand selected casks, imparting a refined flavour and finish.
This limited and specially blended whiskey is given the time and patience required for that delicate balance. A perfect marriage of nature & nurture; a whiskey to be enjoyed neat & never rushed.
Blending the very best of contemporary Irish flavour with real distilling heritage; Two Stacks is delicately sweet & spicy with a long, satisfying finish and is proudly offered without colourings or chill-filtration.
Acquiring its rich, complex yet balanced flavour by liquid drawn from carefully matured & married casks of malt, grain and pot still whiskey, Two Stacks is a truly distinctive Irish Whiskey for contemporary palettes.
- 40% Dark Grain (aged in Virgin Oak casks)
- 40% Light Grain (aged in Bourbon casks)
- 8% Pot Still (aged in Oloroso Sherry butts)
- 10% Double Malt (aged in Bourbon casks)
- 2% Peated Malt (aged in Bourbon Casks)