- Country of Produce: Ireland
- Whiskey Type: Blend
- ABV: 43%
- Bottle Volume: 70cl
- Distillery: Great Northern Distillery
Blending the very best of contemporary Irish flavour with real distilling heritage; Two Stacks — The First Cut is delicately sweet & spicy with a long, satisfying finish and is proudly offered without colourings or chill-filtration.
Acquiring its rich, complex yet balanced flavour by liquid drawn from carefully matured & married casks of malt, grain and pot still whiskey, Two Stacks — The First Cut is a truly distinctive Irish Whiskey for contemporary palettes.
- 40% Dark Grain (aged in Virgin Oak casks)
- 40% Light Grain (aged in Bourbon casks)
- 8% Pot Still (aged in Oloroso Sherry butts)
- 10% Double Malt (aged in Bourbon casks)
- 2% Peated Malt (aged in Bourbon Casks)