Fercullen 18 Year Old Five ElementsSold Out
- Country of Produce: Ireland
- Whiskey Type: Single Malt
- ABV: 46%
- Bottle Volume: 70cl
- Distillery: Cooley
Following the release of the original Fercullen 18-year-old in 2019, Master Distiller Noel Sweeney has unveiled his latest Five Elements expression, limited to just 1,500 bottles.
The Five Elements refer to:
1) A Single Malt, A Single Distillery, A Single Distiller.
2) Two types of oak maturation; American White Oak and European Oak.
3) Three different finishing casks; Red Wine, Ruby Port and Rum.
4) Four styles; Bourbon, Red Wine, Ruby Port and Rum.
5) The globally recognised touch and blending expertise of Master Distiller Noel Sweeney.
Nose: Boiled Sweets, Vanilla and Honey, Sweet Orchard Ripe Fruits, Plums, and a layer of Wood Notes.
Palate: Burst of Tangy Fruit Cocktail Sweetness, Silky Sweet Malt, Tropical Fruit, Rum, Red Grape.