- Country of Produce: Ireland
- Whiskey Type: Single Malt
- ABV: 50%
- Bottle Volume: 70cl
- Distillery: Waterford Distillery
Distinctive Waterford single malts, each one from a Single Farm Origin, come together for a profound, complex & compelling experience.
The unique library of individual Waterford whiskies – derived from distinctive Irish terroirs – presents an unprecedented spectrum of natural ﬂavours deﬁned by Ireland’s soils & microclimates. Now, by layering such singular spirits together, each expressing its own identity, Waterford creators alone are able to create this dynamic assemblage in which 25 individual Single Farm Origins coalesce to create The Cuvée. Thus beginning a new era for malt whisky.
- Conceptually inspired by Bordeaux's greatest chateaux
- Distinct Waterford single malts, each a Single Farm Origin, are layered together in one bottling
- Marrying terroir-derived flavours for ultimate complexity
- A most profound experience: textured, layered & compelling
- A landmark – a new era for malt whisky
- Flagship bottling available globally
- The whole – greater than simply the sum of its parts
Nose: Red Apples, Fresh Dry Soil, Breadcrust, Green Foliage, Lavender, Digestive Biscuits, Oranges, Barmbrack, Overripe Banana Skin, a Summer Flower Bed, Fresh Mint, Coffee Cake.
Palate: Clove Sweets, White Pepper, Oily, Grapefruit, Lemon Zest, Dark Chocolate, Dry Toast, Cherries, Granola Bar, Dried Herbs, Aniseed, Green Olives, and Marmalade.