Redbreast Whiskey Tasting Kit (Limited Edition)
- Country of Produce: Ireland
- Bottle Volume: 4x 30ml
- Distillery: Midleton
Our first tasting kit in 2022 – and it's something special indeed!
Inside our neat gift box, you'll find four samples of Redbreast Irish Whiskey (30ml each), including some true rarities:
- Redbreast PX Edition – Unique among the family, Redbreast Pedro Ximénez edition is a Single Pot Still Whiskey, triple distilled, initially matured in Bourbon and Oloroso Sherry casks before being re-casked in delectable Pedro Ximénez Hogsheads from the southern tip of Spain, for a sun-kissed, sweet finish.
- Redbreast 15 Year Old – A sumptuous pure pot still whiskey with a great degree of ageing, Redbreast 15 is unquestionably the greatest pure pot still Irish whiskey available and for many people is the greatest Irish whiskey bar none. An essential part of any whiskey-drinker's education.
- Redbreast 12 Year Old Cask Strength (B1/21) – Displaying a depth of flavour and the unmistakable influence of pot still whiskey which was matured in the finest first fill Oloroso casks, Redbreast 12 Cask Strength is bottled at batch strength, without the addition of water.
- Redbreast Ten Year Old – A star of this set, exclusive to Redbreast's Birdhouse members. It was released to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the re-birth of Redbreast. Last released in the 1970s, this expression has been laid down to mature for a decade in a combination of Oloroso sherry butts and bourbon casks before being bottled at a cask strength of 59.1% abv.
This can be optionally paired with our recommended Cuban cigar – H. Upmann Connoisseur No. 2. It's a light- to medium-bodied cigar, offering exemplary balance typical for the brand. Expect sweet and creamy notes and about 1–1.5 hours of excellent smoke.
Get in touch
119 Grafton Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 1 677 0533
Sign up to our newsletter so we can stay in touch.